Terms and Conditions
All logos, images and trademarks mentioned here in belong to their respective owners. All pages on this web site are the property of Vicar Lane Shopping Centre. You may not otherwise copy or transmit the contents of this website either electronically or in hard copies. You may not alter the content of this website in any manner. If you are interested in using the contents of this website in any manner except as described elsewhere in this document, please contact webmaster, for information on licensing.
Vicar Lane Shopping Centre make every effort to ensure that information contained in these pages is accurate and up to date. However, no liability is accepted arising from reliance upon the information contained in these pages or any other information accessed via these web pages.
Links to External Sites
This site may contain links to other sites. Vicar Lane Shopping Centre is not responsible for any content that appears on these linked sites.
Vicar Lane Eggciting Egg Hunt Competition Terms and Conditions
Saturday 13th – Wednesday 17th April 2019
- The Vicar Lane, Eggciting Egg Hunt competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except any relative of an employee of Vicar Lane, its stores, restaurants, leisure attractions and service providers and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering you are giving consent to Vicar Lane developing your entry.
- Route of entry for the competition is via entry form on found in centre at the Vicar Lane Management Suite or in selected stores in the centre.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- The promotion dates are as follows: Start: 9am Saturday 13th April 2019, End: 5.00pm Wednesday 17th April 2019, Winners Drawn: Thursday 18th April 2019.
- Any entries received outside of these times will not be counted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: To enter, you should locate the locations of the 6 nests of green eggs hidden in store windows around Vicar Lane and correctly list them on an official Eggciting Egg Hunt entry form. Complete all details and tick all relevant boxes and post your entry in the letterbox at the Vicar Lane Management Suite.
- Any promotional material relating to the competition, forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize available consists of: A bundle of Easter eggs and goodies.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- One winning entry will be chosen at random from all correct entries received.
- The winner will be notified by email on the date that the competition is drawn (Thursday 18th April 2019). If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The prizes will not be delivered to the winners and must be collected from Vicar Lane Shopping Centre. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize can be collected and location for collection.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Publicity use: The promoter will seek permission to use winners name and image in any publicity material relating to this competition as well as their entry, this is not a mandatory requirement for competition entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- All personal data received by Vicar Lane will be used for the purpose of this competition only. Data will be kept securely for 6 months following close date of this competition and deleted thereafter unless consent has been given to the contrary. This is in order to resolve any potential post competition queries.
- The winner’s name will be available 14 days after closing date by emailing the following address: Charlotte@almarketing.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Vicar Lane’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- Vicar Lane shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Vicar Lane also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
About your personal data:
We will maintain a record of the following personal information:
- Your name
- Your email address
We will maintain a record of your personal data for the purpose of this competition which includes:
- Selecting 1 x winner
- Communication with winner regarding prize handover
We will eliminate all records, of all entrant’s personal data 6 months after the competition close date (Wednesday 17th April 2019), in case of any post competition queries as noted above with exception to the following instances:
- You have consented to receiving email communications from Vicar Lane with news, events and special offers from the centre. In this instance you will receive these no more than twice per month. And Vicar Lane will maintain a record of your data, securely for no more than one year.
- You have been consented to being contacted once every 12 months by Vicar Lane regarding your communication preferences. In which case, Vicar Lane will contact you once every 12 months.
EU citizens have a new set of rights under GDPR – which are:
- The right to be forgotten
- You may request that we (Vicar Lane) delete all of your personal data we maintain a record of. You can request your personal data be deleted, and this request must be actioned within a maximum of 30 days of receiving the request.
- The right to object.
- You may prohibit certain data uses. You can object to your data being used for certain purposes.
- The right to rectification
- You may request that incomplete data be completed or that incorrect data be corrected. You may request corrections be made to your personal data that we maintain a record of.
- Right of access
- You have the right to know what data about you is being processed and how, which is explained in these terms and conditions. You may request access to the personal data held about you in regards to this competition.
- Right of portability
- You may request we (Vicar Lane) transfer your personal data to yourself or an organisation of your choosing.
- Right to be notified regarding data breach
- We will notify you within 72 hours of becoming aware of a data breach, if we believe your personal data has been compromised/processed outside of these terms and conditions.